The timesheet tracker that puts you in control
Everyone is talking about QuickBooks Time
QuickBooks Time was voted the best time tracking software by PC Mag and G2 Crowd.1
QuickBooks Time has over 75,000 five-star reviews.2
The timesheet tracker that puts you in control of QuickBooks Time tracking software simplifies your business with to-the-second info about who’s working and where. Employee hours are instantly accessible by admins and business owners. QuickBooks Time connects with QuickBooks Online and Desktop for simple payroll and invoicing
QuickBooks Time Premium features
- Mobile app with GPS
- Job and shift scheduling
- Real-time reports
- See who’s working
- Time-off management
- Alerts and notifications
- Photo attachments
- Time clock kiosk
- Unlimited live customer support
- Streamlined payroll and invoicing
- QuickBooks integration
- The basic fee includes one admin
Additional features with QuickBooks Time Elite
- Mileage tracking*NEW*
- Track project progress to plan
- Project estimates vs actual reporting
- Project activity feed
- Timesheet signatures
Curb time theft with automatic reminders and improve time tracking for remote teams.
increase in billable
hours on average3
- Based on information collected in February 2021 from the Apple App Store, Google play store, Capterra, Software advice, G2Crowd, and QBApps.com, in which a total of 76,753 ratings out of 101,487 were 5 stars.
- Based on a survey of 1,408customers in the U.S. in August 2021. On average, businesses that report gross payroll costs savings to save 4.00%.
- Based on a survey of 1,408customers in the U.S. in August 2021. On average, businesses that report an increase in billable time added 9.96%.
The benefits of Time on your side:
QuickBooks Time customer stories
Marathon Moving Company, Inc.
Save 30 hours per month in payroll headaches
“If we were spending 10 hours a week on weekly payroll we are probably [now] down to maybe 45 minutes a week [using] QuickBooks Time…it has saved so much time and not to mention the stress…the intangible pressure of the old payroll versus the new payroll has been much different.”
– Neal Leeper, owner, Marathon Moving Company Inc.
Take QB Time around the world
“I’ve learned the importance of tracking your own time. I could totally do this and travel at the same time. I recommend all of my clients use QuickBooks Time.”
– Katey Maddux, CEO, Millennial Accounting
Move from boxes of timesheets to instant insight
The switch from paper timecards to QB Time began paying for itself on day one, with real-time access to field employees’ timecards and more accurate records for time spent on each project: “I could easily say [we’ve saved] at least a couple hundred dollars weekly from more accurate time.”
– David Back, safety director, Berger Steel
3 Girls Catering
Track how many cooks are in the kitchen
“If I can come in and knock out payroll in 20 minutes once a week, that’s huge. I can spend those extra few hours I would have spent doing payroll by hand on booking events for our company…that can be the difference between $10,000 or $15,000 per week of revenue for us.”
– Emily Gray, office manager, 3 Girls Catering
Free up more hours in the day
“QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks have given me a lot more time. What used to take me half a day now probably only takes me an hour, an hour and a half. Time is precious, and I think that QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks gave me more time.”
– Jesse McKinney, co-owner, Red Aspen Cosmetics